Sleep is necessary to maintain a good and healthy lifestyle. When you sleep, your body functions to maintain balance in the brain and for good physical health. Children and teenagers need adequate sleep to support growth and development. People who lack sleep are at risk for long-term health issues. Lack of sleep also affects productivity, reduces metabolism, and harms relationships with others
- Lack of sleep exposes you to the risks of being obese.
- Less than 5 hours of sleep puts you at risk of getting high blood pressure.
- Breast cancer, prostate cancer, and colorectal cancer are known to be caused by deprived sleep.
- Obesity can lead to diabetes. These are the risk factors associated with not sleeping.
When you don’t get enough sleep, your skin suffers, and you age faster.
- Sleep helps with learning. A lack of sleep puts you at risk of losing memories.
- Long nights of not sleeping weaken your immune system and expose you to infections and colds.
- Not sleeping enough gets you tired. Tiredness may cause frequent accidents.
- Coronary heart disease, stroke, and high blood pressure can occur by a lack of sleep.
- Low libido is often associated with not getting the rest your body needs.
The Ultrasound Scan device You Never Knew You Needed; Click On The Link Below To Learn More;